NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

2013 Highlight: Disneyland

It's been a long time coming and every time I go to post some of the photos from my time in Disneyland Paris something else hits it right off the radar. Back in July 2013, whilst in Paris I spent a fantastic day getting re-aquainted with all things Disney. I'd been to Disneyland once before, in 2008, but that was over in Tokyo and it was nothing like the themepark I encountered in Europe! The rides were different, the crowd was smaller and the treats were fabulous of their own accord. Check out some of the sights I came across whilst at the Happiest Place On Earth.I wore my favourite fairytale dress from The Hiding Tree, paired with Zara loafers and trademark Disneyland ears (which I picked up just short of 30minutes entry into the park).