NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pussycat, Pussycat where have you been?

"I've been to London to Visit the Queen!"

In all honesty, I haven't been to London and I've never visited the Queen, and I shan't tell a lie like that again.. but I will tell you this, I like many others have a resolution to see through. It involves some aeroplanes, a carry bag or two, and maybe even a passport to close the deal. This year I have decided that, because I am so besotted with adventuring at the moment and I do enjoy to escape every so often, I shall do so at least once a month, for all twelve months of this year.

There will be different cities, different states, different things to see and do, there will be things to eat, things to drink and it will all be here for you too. I'm going to make 2014 my wanderyear, and although I'll be close to home I may just meet a prince and be whisked away to a foreign country like Miss Donaldson once was. So where to first I wonder? I suppose you'll have to wait and see.

♥♥♥