NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A little statement with Evelyn Curtis

I'll be honest, I do have a love hate relationship with black. I feel like I often get lost in the colour if I wear too much of it and I lose my personality. So it should come as no surprise that when I'm selecting that LBD for my next soiree I'll go for something with a little character and finishing touches like lace and sequins. The latest collection by Evelyn Curtis does not disappoint when it comes to accessorising the absence of colour. Here I'm modelling two little black dresses which both have finishing touches to pull them out from their dark roots. A beaded belt or sequin panel can add just that little amount of sparkle to make a statement.Makeup by Molly Dunkle
Photography by Carlos Mayenco
Clothing available here