NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Satin Shirts & Silky Silver

This oversized satin shirt will no doubt be on rotation come Autumn/Winter this year. I'm picturing pairing it with leather shorts, sequin tights and faded denim jeans, not all at once of course.

My grey ankle boots are my favourite shoes at the moment, even in summer, as they manage to add a classy 60s twist to practically every outfit I add them to. It may be my new blonde do, which my new hair dresser refers to as "the silver fox" or it may just be the new year, but I'm feeling pulled back to my passion for the sixties now more than ever. The sixties has influenced many a purchase, and this coming season I see no difference, in fact I think I may just manipulate my face twiggy style with bold lashes and angular brows too.Shirt from Asos
Stockings from Voodoo
Boots from Zara Paris
Images by yours truly