NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Audrey Hepburn & Laduree

Whilst in Europe last year I fell in love with the wonderland that is Laduree macaroons. So sweet, crisp and heavenly with everything from citrus flavours to salted caramel and praline. Last weekend I spent a lovely few days down in Sydney catching up with friends and exploring my surroundings, including, you better believe it, Sydneys own Laduree boutique cafe. You wouldn't expect any less for an Audrey Hepburn birthday celebration would you? It was also the perfect chance to catch up with the lovely Gabby of The Luxuriante and Danielle of Brisbane Threads.Post our yummy morning tea date, I wandered about Pitt St Mall, taking in different shops and tastes, before heading across to Bondi Junction that was host to an international food and culture festival that day. After walking for hours in heels, it was time to give my feet a break, so I booked in an impromptu appointment with Stylz hair to have my roots touched up.Dress by Toi Et Moi
Boots by Nine West
Jacket by Zara