NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

california love
Some of you may know that I'm the youngest of four sisters. One of them, Michelle, has lived in LA for years, and I'm so glad that I get to see her (and my nephew) more often now that I've relocated. I convinced another sister of ours, Cammie, to move here from Miami and be my roommate! While our third sister, Karen, still lives back in Michigan (we're working on getting her out here too), I was excited that our cousin Ally--who is pretty much a sister--was coming to visit from Portland, so I decided to set up a mini shoot for us since it had been forever since we were all together. I thought Venice Beach would be a great backdrop; it has such a cool vibe, and it was the perfect place to wear my palm tree dress from ASOS.photo venice-beach-2_zpscf936480.jpgphoto gabifresh-sisters-venice-beach-1_zpse5d8f082.jpgL to R: Michelle, Ally, Cammie & Me photo gabifresh-venice-sisters2_zpsf705f63e.jpgphoto gabifresh-palm-print-dress_zpsc48478ff.jpgphoto gabifresh-nameplate-necklace_zps536a79cb.jpgphoto closeup_zpsf5c7aea1.jpgphoto gabifresh-venice-sisters-4_zpsf3f1b5b4.jpgphoto gabifresh-venice-sisters5_zpsc6f70393.jpgDress-ASOS/Necklace-ASOS/Vest-Maurices/Shoes-VolcomPhotos by Sylvia G. 
SHOP THE LOOKS!