NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

fun, not flattering
I've loved oversized drop waist dresses for a while now, but they've been really hard to find in plus sizes! I'm fully aware that's because drop waists are not considered a "flattering silhouette" for curvy girls, but that made me even more determined to find them! When I spotted this one from SimplyBe--in pink and grey snakeskin print no less--I was ecstatic. I know some might think this dress makes me look bigger, but (in case you're new to this blog) I couldn't care less. Clothing should be a way to express yourself, not slim yourself down.photo dropwaist-dress-1_zps2654625a.jpgphoto pink-snakeskin-dress_zps18af08dd.jpgphoto peplum-hem-dress_zps39e62391.jpgDress-SimplyBe/Clutch-Gigi NY/Shoes-Madden Girl/Necklace-H&M/Sunglasses-Forever21
Photos by Sylvia G.