NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

playing catch up
I haven't done an instagram recap in forever! If it seems like LA has been good to me, it's because it has! I'm on a mission to get every single person I know to move here. I can't imagine leaving the west coast. Lots of crop tops ahead...F21 croptop + torrid high waisted jeans//ASOS tee with the famSunset at Venice Beach//Cruisin in Aldo booties and Mod About You nail polish with glitter topcoatofficially obsessed with Tender Greens!//salads and pizza at Lucky Penny Wine trail & pool lounging in Santa BarbaraCrop top + shorts from F21//Crop top from TargetLOVE these sunnies from Chili Beans!//Headed to shoot for the blogPool party at Nicolette's! Wearing swimsuitsforall lip print bikini and a coverup from StyleXpressActually obsessed with these jeans from F21, have them in every wash!//mani party with my sisters  No big deal, just having dinner with Priscilla Ono & Amber Rose. Check out their new boutique here//Wearing F21 top & ASOS skirt to my cousin's wedding 
Phew! And this isn't even all of it! Make sure you follow me on instagram @nycstylespot to catch everything.

I was also on The Insider last week! You can watch the full video here.