NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Babes of Brunswick & Beyond

Last week my gorgeous friend Lexi visited from Melbourne for a few days. One of the amazing things about moving somewhere away from your dearest friends is when they come to visit it is rarely for just one day and you get to show them around, sharing your little world that you have grown to love and cherish. We did many things over her time staying at my cozy little apartment in St Kilda, but Thursday would have had to be my favourite day, afterall I shared with her my favourite place in Melbourne.

The Shrine of Remembrance has really struck a cord with me and Lexi is now the second Brisbane friend for me to share this wonder with during their visit. Of course she was mesmerised and has made plans to return during her next trip south. I also took her for a day of exploring on the other side of the city in Brunswick, where we treated ourselves in brunch, organic smoothies, fabric rummaging and antique hunting.Vintage Jacket
Asos Jumpsuit
Forever New Bag
Asos Sunglasses
Sportsgirl Shirt