NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

blobby boob
I learnt a couple of days ago how catchy catchphrase or title could really draw people's attention towards some topic, article, video, posts, etc. And that is what I am going to do, being psychologically tricky and try to increase my blog traffic. LOL. this is so technical, but hey, I am here today to write about something.
What in the world could determine your kindness?What in the world could determine your love?
Aristotle wrote that mastery over the art of metaphor is a sign of genius, but what does this ubiquitous literary term mean in its most basic form? A metaphor is a figure of speech in which a term is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in "She is an Angel." Excluding the possibility that the subject of the sentence is literally a flower, this example suggests that the subject possesses figurative extensions of qualities or attributes of an angel, such as exquisite beauty.
So what are the metaphors we use to describe our lives? thoughts guys?
By the way, been a while I do all black outfit kinda thing, but here it goes so good. Missing my chic and edgy side of me !

hat - H&M // Top and skirt - Odioli.com // Heels - Jeffrey Campbell