NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Brunch Guide: Melbourne Edition

I'll be honest, Brunch is my favourite meal, ever ever, and I do take it quite seriously, and I have ordered brunch dozens of times since moving in May. In fact there's no rarity in me ordering it at lunch or even dinner time if its an all day menu or I can sweet talk the staff, so I've most likely had more brunch delights than any other meal out in Melbourne. It was a little hard to jot down a short list to recommend to those visiting this amazing city, or who live here but just want some pointers on a new place to check out, but I've managed to finally do it. Here are my top 10 brunch spots to date, in some of the trendiest suburbs of Melbourne city, all within a stroll or quick tram ride from the city centre.ST KILDA
Il Fornaio
GB Espresso

BRUNSWICK
Maddox
Green Refectory

RICHMOND
Lumberjack Cafe
Top Paddock

PORT MELBOURNE
Grey & Bliss
Station Street Trading Co.

CITY PRECINCT
The Quarter
AffogatoStay tuned for my Brunch Guide: Brisbane Addition, coming soon.