NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Couple Crush: Kate & Johnny

These guys seriously rock my world, and although they're no longer together anymore, I seriously just want to bottle up their classic, hipster cool and wear it every day. Kate & Johnny are one of my can-you-even-believe-how-amazing-this-is couple crushes, along with the gorgeous Nicole Richie & Joel Madden (faints).During a brief but intense romance with Johnny Depp, Moss says she finally felt taken care of. “There’s nobody that’s ever really been able to take care of me. Johnny did for a bit. I believed what he said,” Moss says. “Like if I said, ‘What do I do?,’ he’d tell me. And that’s what I missed when I left. I really lost that gauge of somebody I could trust. Nightmare. Years and years of crying. Oh, the tears!” - Vanity Fair, October 2012♥♥♥