NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Instagram Hit List: 10 Must-follow Accounts

Confession: I am an Instagram addict.

I've had the award winning, photo sharing app since before Facebook held the reigns, before food blogging was actually accepted, and before it became the go to medium, above facebook, lookbook and blogger, to get daily style inspiration. I'd like to say I was there before it was cool, but you were probably there too and my hipster status just isn't going to ride with this one, so instead I'd like to pay some respect to the masterminds of the blogosphere who have taken my thread by storm and made it into a little world of inspiration that I simply can not get enough of.

I don't follow alot of accounts on instagram, purely because I know what I like and I use instagram as a tool for inspiration, escape and ideas. Facebook is there to keep me in the loop with current events. Instagram is there to take care of my soul and help my appetite for fashion, food and adventure if it happens to be drooping.

Looking through the accounts (at time of publishing there are 68) one can find out alot about what inspires and stimulates me. I'm interested in models, upcoming designers, makeup artists, stylists, photographers, painters and foodies, but most of all I am persuaded more and more towards following those hybrid fashion/travel bloggers. Here's my instagram hit list of the 10 accounts I think you should take the time to stalk. Your thread deserves the excitement.@parisinfourmonths
(Carin Olsson)
"Moved to Paris to follow my dreams."@denisebovee
(Denise... & her adorable tribe)
"I'd rather be anything but ordinary please."@ellemayleckenby
(Elle-may Leckenby)
"20 years old and strolling the shores of the Australian Sunshine Coast. Nature & style, I like to capture it - Let's have some fun with this!"@galadarling
(Gala Darling)
"I'm a writer, speaker and magic-maker, dedicated to showing women the bad-assery of happiness. Fall in love with yourself: you're glorious!"@zanitazanita
(Zanita Whittington)
"Australian Fashion Photographer and Blogger."@mon_palmer
(Monica Palmer)
"Slightly Garden Obsessed. Garden design studio + blog."@garypeppergirl
(Nicole Warne)
"Escape into the world of Gary Pepper, a realm of vivid colour and endless possibilities."@rumineely
(Rumi Neely)
"No caption required. She is flawless."@stylem_mag
(Emma Wood & Susan Taylor)
"Be Inspired. Be Happy. Be You. A unique Australian fashion & lifestyle magazine and brand."@meohmygirl
(Charli B)
"Visual Storyteller. Creative Dame at Black Milk Clothing."Oh, and of course, I mustn't forget the most important instagram to add some spark to your feed...

@fashionsweethart
(Claire Nada)
"Bohemian. Noun: someone who tries to live by the ideals of truth, freedom, love and all those beautiful-sounding concepts."