NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

I Dream Of Paisley

I've been making a routine of taking a stroll along the beach of the evening, as the sun falls from its pedestal and the stars make their mark across the sky. These summer nights the sun lingers a while longer, which gives me the illusion of more hours in my day. St Kilda is so full of eclectic music, market vendors and afternoon activities (think beach volleyball courts for metres and metres along the coast) and I simply am not full yet. My hunger for St Kilda is ever present.These pants, picked up from Apollo Bay last month, are mighty comfortable and just the right amount of extravagant for my liking. I'm usually one to pace along the beach in a flowy dress or shorts, but sometimes fisherman pants are simply the only way to go. Plus, I feel like some sort of hippy-pirate hybrid, especially when I top them off with a bowler hat and leave the shoes at home.Photos by Carol Shearman
Makeup by Madeleine Goldsmith
Crop - Supre
Hat & Cardigan - Dotti
Pants - Apollo Bay
Earrings - Sportsgirl