NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Sunny Day At The Shrine In Melbourne

My brother Alex came to visit us over the weekend. It was his first trip to Melbourne for fun and we had an absolute blast, sharing laughs over picnics, Italian food and exploding our brains with the amount of knowledge harvested in the new visitor centre at the Shrine Of Remembrance. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this shrine is seriously my favourite building in Melbourne and one of my favourite places in the whole world! I love sharing the architecture and stories encased in the monument with visiting relatives and friends. It's also the perfect place to cool down, chill out and refocus on a hot sunny Sunday before leaping into a fresh week of work.Hat - Billi Blues
Bag - St Kilda markets
Skirt - Princess Polly
Sliders - Dotti
Crop - Supre
Necklace - Diva