NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Split repair, split what?
 Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?Feeling a little bit like Snow White today! Well, one fun facts, my chinese name is Cai Mei Xue, in which mei xue means beautiful snow, and that means I was born with the name snow white! hahaha
Anyways, I am here by to brief you about your hair conditions! Are you confident that you have a very healthy hair without split ends?? You can actually measure and detect your hair's condition throught TRESemme's account.
In general, you know how hair is every girl's crown? And how the look of your hair actually affects your total appearance? You will look flawless with healthy hair, in which no split ends! When you hair is at its best performance, you, for sure will gain more confidence! And that's why I would like you guys to care more about your hair and understand how you get your split ends and how to check it, what are the types of split ends you have and what the causes are.
After you learn all of that, look how fabulous your life could be when you don't have split-ends. Even for myself, my hair has been through so many stress and damages through constant coloring and hair tools with heat, styling my hair, hairspray etc really made my hair dry and got those split ends, I usually just trim my hair regularly at hair shop to keep the split-ends to the minimum level, but then again, after wearing TRESemme's Split Repair collection, it gets all better and I can now prevent myself from those nasty split-ends! 
And now TRESemme's offering you an amazing offer! go to their website i've provided you above and request for their free samples! enjoy me and TRESemme to get your fabulous hair in a flash!