NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Wishing Well: Fairy Whisperer

It's cold in Melbourne. I've taken to wearing two coats in the mornings now, just so I don't find myself encapsulated with frost bite and a never ending influenza. I do miss warmer weather, at least sometimes. I was warned about Melbourne, about real winter, about the sub zero over night temperatures, about the harsh wind storms and the piercing chill in the air. I didn't listen. I figured it couldn't be any worse than Brisbane' burning summers.

Though Winter has only just begun, according to my calendar, and we have another two or so months ahead filled with hot chocolate, woolen socks and fire places, I'm still inspired by bare skin. In a season where bare skin is scarce, I'd like to introduce you to my latest project Wishing Well inspired by the romance of Spring and bare skin. This four part series has me dreaming of far away places, fairy villages and medieval maidens.Shorts & Bra - Cotton On Body
Coat - Dissh Boutiques
Crown & Earrings - Sportsgirl
Photography - Katrina Lee Boultwood
Makeup - Madeleine Goldsmith