NYC Style Spot   +  taghrid

RAFA





Last year I decided to quit my day job to take a leap of faith and pursue something I've been dreaming of doing since I was a very young girl. RAFA is a collection of luxury footwear designed by me and manufactured in Los Angeles by a group of 20 artisans. If you read this blog from time to time, you might have noticed I've been wearing some of the styles in a few previous posts. Well now the collection is launched!

I wanted to create this line because I have always been obsessed with shoes, and found that there is a lack in the market for a small collection of classic styles that I can wear now, would have wanted to wear 10 years ago, and would still want to wear when I'm much older. I believe in designing and buying items that will withstand time and trends. It has been a long journey getting this venture started and off the ground, I've learned starting your own business is not easy AT ALL. I have big goals for this thing, and hopefully one day I can achieve them!

To learn more and shop, please visit: RAFAUSA.com