NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Postcards from Sydney
Wandering the lanes of Sydney, from market to market, icon to icon, on what was a cloudy, partially rainy, but not unpleasant weekend. There is so much to see and do in Sydney and we barely scrapped the surface. A few weeks back I took This Guy away for a lovely weekend, just because. He hadn't been to Sydney city before, and it's always fun to watch someone's eyes light up at things you take for granted.

Sydney was the closest capital city for me growing up, even if it was a five hour drive. We used to take little trips down to visit family, explore museums and theatres, and generally just to have a little city break away from our rural community. One time my mum and I took the train down to see Disney On Ice and that trip is still, to date, one of my favourite childhood memories.

Years later I was down in Sydney for Fashion Week, where I saw a new side to the capital.

Bringing This Guy to a place I have loved for decades was something really special. We stayed in a little Air BnB in Potts Point (near Kings Cross) and spent the majority of our time around the harbour and at Bondi Beach. We will be back again sometime next year to take in some new sites and experience more of what this city has to offer.

Here is a square snapshot of our little getaway.H&M ShirtsSpell PantsRMK BootsSportsgirl SunglassesForever New BagMika & Gala DressSpell DressSportsgirl HatWindsor Smith SandalsMassimo Dutti Shirt