NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

i get my ash yo!
Finally after a while I gather all my spirit, book an appointment for my hair! It's been a while since I don't do anything drastical to my hair, I mean like cutting them! So I came across this amazing newly opened Japanese Salon located at Jl. Senopati No.16 (Yes, just above my restaurant, ARASSEO) and it's called Ryoji Sakate Hair Lounge. A little history about Ryoji, He's born in Osaka, Japan and started his first career in Hairdressing in Japan. The path of opportunities kept on opening to him and he managed to spend a couple of years working in London and NYC. Those times were amazing, as he quoted, but then again he didn't want to stop just there, he saw a golden opportunity in Indonesia, on how women generally would love to spend a fortune in a hair salon to get their beauty treatments done! So here he came in November 2014 and tried to find a location, good workers, basically to set everything up from the ground.
Through all the hardwork, the sweat and the energy he poured into this project, Ryoji Sakate Hair Lounge is finally launched! I am very happy to be able to get my hair done by himself!
this stone weighs 300kgs!
Let me take you to a little private tour of the interior! He was inspired by NYC style industrial salon, and as you can see all the stones and bricks and pipes and the beautiful flow of the interior mesmerize you! Loving all the details, decors, from the lamp, chair to the shelves! He also created one unique chemical/coffee area in the corner where he also builds a storage behind it. And Yes, for the starters, here's my before and after!I look damn lotsa more fresh and the color looks good too right?Basically, Ryoji Cut my hair and give some highlights since I asked for ash color but I have too much red pigment in my hair, next thing is the whole hair color process!! I cut almost 20cm I believe, and what I love about the coloring process, it doesn't take ages! LOVE LOVE LOVE Thumbs up!
The super star, RYOJI!