NYC Style Spot   +  taghrid

peptopink

pink t-shirt dress, ralph lauren; earring, RAFA samples;

I've never been a huge fan of wearing pink, or buying pink items. For some reason knowing that I'm having a girl has gotten me to embrace the girly hue. I even added Peony Pink to my line as a tribute to being pregnant while developing my shoes. Being pregnant has totally changed my view on clothes, and the way I consume fashion. I've really started to zoom in on the things I really like, and appreciate about clothes like special cuts, and certain fabrics. Before when I was a size 0 I could pretty much just take a look at a piece on a hanger and know it will fit good and look great, but as I've grown with this baby I've realized how cuts really make the biggest difference. Maternity clothing is awfully designed, and really what a shame because this is a time when women really would love to find cute things to make them feel better when their feet are the size of elephants. As the end of my pregnancy approaches, I'm now starting to make lists of new clothes I'm excited to buy and wear especially for fall.