NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

good bye hairloss
For every woman, hair is best known as our ultimate accessory, hair is just every woman's crown, need to be treated and taken care of really well. My heart broke whenever my hair falls down, the years spent to grow my hair just vanished because of hair loss.Although I am naturally born with super thick hair, I still want to keep them that way, so I have to make sure I use the right hair product, from shampoo to conditioner, not to mention those vitamins and serums to entice my hair condition. 
But then again, I do a lot of coloring and bleaching, I also do expose my hair to heat with hairdryer or curler or straightener, I know that the damage would end up badly and cause my hair some hair loss situation. 
Lucky enough for me, i got invited by Abbott Indonesia to join them for CG210 media Launching at Locanda Restaurant alongside with other famous beauty bloggers & experts. The speaker was amazing scientist Dr Jia Wei Liu, Ph.D as the patent owner of the anti hairloss formula and also the co-investor! We pretty much learned a lot from the presentation, from how hair grow and fall and also how the product actually works!CG210 is made in France and has been scientifically proven to reduce excessive hair loss, slow hair growth, hair thinning and poor quality of hair. It was clinically proven that the result can show after 44 days of product usage, you could have up to 8,200new hair within 90 days! Isn't that amazing? Many people stated that CG210 is more effective than hair supplements, not only it make you have more hair, the hair will be thickened too! So, hello voluminous hair!Don't worry because the product is totally safe! Made out of all natural ingredients, it sure will help you get your perfect day everyday!
product testing
You can get the products in Guardian, Watsons and some other cosmetic stores in Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya. see full locations in www.cg210.co.id, each bottle is priced at IDR557k
Will actually try the product myself and give you guys updates on how it actually really works and the result! Stay tuned!
For more info: www.abbott.co.id