NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

the wicked game
When a lot of people asked me, why do you blog?What do you do for a living?Do you have any boyfriend?When are you planning to get married?
I would only have one answer in my heart and mind, "WHY DO YOU CARE?"you just don't get me.
As we all know, we are bound to live side by side, next to each other as social creatures and help each other or in other case, drag each other down. Ironically, most of people would not do that voluntarily, their greed and ambition to be or stay on top rots their beautiful mind and soul. That, I do believe happen to everyone. People change by time, by scenes and stages, someone who once was so bright could turn into someone dark with lots of pain inside. Someone who once looks so dumb, could turn up to be the mastermind of great inventions. You will never know what 'TIME' can actually do to you. It has the mysterious magic, the touch of inevitable and irreversible faith would haunt you forever. I dare to say that TIME is the most precious thing in the world.
I just wish that someone could stop the world from spinning around, I feel like the sky is falling down. Can't breathe in, can't breathe out, I'm afraid that i might drown. 
Is this just a wicked game? I can't give in I can't give up.
Dress - Patrick Owen // Shoes - Tony Bianco // Clutch - Charles and Keith