NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Island Adventures

It was the start of a heat wave that would shake Victoria, and completely take its residents by surprise. Last Saturday, I dressed in jeans preparing for a day at Phillip Island, where the sea breeze is often quite vicious. Soon enough I was diving into the boot of the car for my denim shorts, as the mercury suddenly increased, and continue to get rapidly warmer from this point on.

Phillip Island is a place abundant with caves, beautiful horizon and native wild life (including penguins, seals and seagulls). Whilst This Guy and I have both been out to the island before, this was our first time together, and like many other adventures, it was more beautiful with my hand in his as we explored.H&M ShirtSpell Top
Cotton On Shorts
RMK Boots
Sportsgirl Sunnies