NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

dewata
It was one great day, another one Bali withdrawal! No matter how often I go to Bali, I just can't help myself from coming back there, again and again!
This time, I want to share one little getaway with my Canada based Indonesian childhood friend and this Korean Beauty Blogger based in Bali, Sunny Dahye! I was staying at Flamingo Dewata, Uluwatu for 3 nights, and it was amazing!Although it is located not around the busy areas, but it's always good because you can actually have one quiet and calm holiday! Uluwatu itself is famous for its hidden beaches along side the coast, making it easier for us to go to the private beaches! They are just located next to each other!
that all white restaurant tho!
they have the wedding chapel too! cost you only 10mio to rent the place for wedding!
Anyways, it was really awesome for me to have my time at this amazing villa, and I am sure that I can't wait to come back here again!