NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

TRICK EYE MUSEUM SG X Michimomo
And so I just had a little getaway last Thursday till Saturday to the city of awesomeness, Singapore. I feel happy and grateful that Singapore's condition has got better, the hazy sky is almost gone thanks to the rain that poured cats and dogs, we have clearer sky.
Then again, I was so excited to visit the country of Merlion and had my very first chance to visit the Trick Eye Museum Singapore that is located inside Sentosa Island, just next to the Universal Studio. I heard that they just added a couple of new attractions, from interactive ones to the classic trick eye booths! I was so awed by how fun it was!By far, my favorite snap! Me with a pegasus, if you know me well, you would know that I actually enjoy fairytales and all the mythical creatures stories! That is the reason why I was so overwhelmed with joy when I saw the fairytale collections! Besides pegasus, they also have cute ones like mad hatter from Alice in the Wonderland, Fairies and more! Please please do VISIT!! The pictures below would be just me doing silly things, and yes I went here with my mom and she was a big help, since I almost wanted to take picture at all spots! LOL! She's patient enough to accompany me, which I love her for that.
They do have a couple of Floating attractions!
And these are the things those I do with my mum! Lol, oh yeah! She actually went to the one in Hong Kong, but she told me a couple of the attractions aren't there in Hong Kong, therefore she too enjoyed the whole visit. It was fun one day although it was raining. 
my fave shot with mum
 So far, I really recommend you to come for a visit and enjoy the attractions available! By the way, me and Trick Eye Museum SG is giving away tickets, flight and accommodation to Singapore so you can try out the museum and some chances to get the tickets for free.
So in total, there will be 6 winners, 1 lucky winner will get a pair of flight tickets plus ticket admissions and 5 others will win a pair of admission tickets to museum!
Simply:
1. Repost a photo from @Michimomo taken at Trick Eye Museum Singapore on your Instagram account.2. Hashtag #FlyMe2TrickEyeSG and tag @TrickEyeMuseumSG Instagram account in the post.3. After the post is sucessfully reshared on your Instagram, share this post to your Twitter account as well.4. Follow @TrickEyeMuseumSG Instagram account for updates on the results. Remember to set your Instagram and Twitter account to public so we can view your post.
GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU IN SINGAPORE?