NYC Style Spot   +  LIFE

Delicious breakfast.
 
 Photo: Keyla Rosas 

Health is important. We have to take care of ourselves and that's something that we shouldn't leave for latter. Our mind and body well-being is somehow put aside because our lives get very bussy or because we don't get how important is to give our body what it needs. 
My mom always cooked us healthy food. I grew up eating fruits and vegetables. I think the first time I ate real junk food was in the university, when I started living alone. Of course, mommy wasn't there to take care of me, so I ate the first (and easiest) thing that I could find. Big mistake Keyla, you should know better!
Long story short, I slowly got into the healthy regimen again (mom's words and education were always there with me, it wasn't difficult to know what's right). Then I started eating this type of breakfast: a mixture of delicious fruits full of vitamins to start the day!
For this day in particular I used a banana, a red apple and a kiwi. I also love strawberries, crampberries and melon!
 -*-
Notre santé est très important et quelque fois nous oublions ça parce que nous avons beaucoup de choses que faire.
Ma mère cuisinait des aliments sains tout le temps. Je crois que le premier fois que j'ai mangé de la fast food j'étais à l'université et je vivais seule. C'est un gros erreur Keyla!
J'ai commencé a manger meilleur et l'exemple est cette petit déjeuner: des fruits avec des vitamines et des nutriments nécessaires pour un bonne journée! Kisses,

Keyla.