NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Life changing ideas.
 Photo: Google Search  I am such a fan of Jennifer Lawrence. As a person, I find her so honest and real and as an actress I believe that she's one of the best of her generation. Her last movie, joy, talks about following our dreams and dealing with life after they become a reality.
I don't know if I will have the chance to watch it in the cinema, I wouldlove to, but in the worst case scenario I definitely will get it on DVD!
Did you guys watched it already? Did you liked it?... If not, you can watch the trailer below:)
-*-
Je suis un très grand fan de Jennifer Lawrence. Je pense qu'elle est une des meilleurs actrices de sa generation. Son nouveau film, Joy, parle de lutter pour nos rêves et de comme est la vie après le succès.
Je ne sais pas si j’aurai l’opportunité de voir le filme à le cinéma, mais certainement je vais le voir en DVD!

Kisses, 
Keyla.