NYC Style Spot   +  zara

Valentine's day. Yay or nay?
Items: Zara.
I don't celebrate Valentine's day in a conventional way. I think more and more prople think that it's a day based on the  commerce more than the love. But that depends on how we embrace it, right?. For example, I talk with my friends constantly but the contact is more frecuent with some of them more than others. That depends on their life and activities, etc. Anyways, I take the 14th february to write all of them a little note, to thank them for their love and friendship. We shouldn't do that only one day of the year, as boyfriends shouldn't give us a rose or take us to a fancy dinner one day of the year too, but let's face it that sometimes that happens.
Talking about going out, I might say that one thing that I find cute is when the man invites the woman to a diner and a movie. I know that's cliché but as I love both things so much, there's no way to lose with that plan. More if the guy cooks, right? That's so lovely. Changing the clasic restaurant and cinema to something even more relaxed and intimate is really nice. 
If I get invited to go out on Valentine's day or on a date in general, I think that the most important is to remain ourselves and to dress according to our personality. It's not necessary to pretend to be someone that we are not, we are who we are. Then, this is me, I love playing with romantic pieces with an edge. As I'm in love with Zara I picked this outfits to share with you.
What are you toughts about Valentine's day? If you will celebrate it, I wish that you have tons of fun and a great night! ;)
-*-Je ne célèbre pas Saint Valentin d'une manière classique. Beaucoup de gens pensent que c'est une journée commercial, mais je crois que ça dépend de la façon dont nous l'abordons. Par exemple, je parle régulièrement avec mes amis, mais somme fois je parle avec uns plus qu'avec des autres. Ensuite, le 14 février j'écris à tous mes amis pour leur dire que je les aime et que je les remercie pour leur amitié. 
Pour moi c'est très mignon quand un homme nous invite à diner et au cinéma dans Saint Valentin ou un autre jour, j'aime les deux choses, ensuite pour moi c'est une soirée génial. Et si l'homme veut cuisiner pour nous? C'est meilleur! C'est très charmant et plus personnel.
Si je suis invité pour un rendez vous comme ça,  je m'habille toujours d'accord a mon personnalité. Je ne crois pas qu'est une bonne idée d'essayer d'être autre que nous mêmes. Je suis comme les tenues que je vous présente aujourd'hui, j'adore de jouer avec le très féminin et quelque chose sportif ou décontracté. Et comme j'aime Zara, j'ai prépare cette deux tenues mous vous montrer.
Est-ce que tu as planifié quelque chose pour célebrer Saint Valentin? Si c'est le cas, je vous souhaite un excellente soirée! ;)
Kisses,
Keyla.