NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Unusual tie.
 Scarf: Kiabi, Top: Zara, Jeans: Zara.
Using a scarf is new for me. I always liked them, but the tropical weather of Venezuela didn't required one. Now that I'm in Europe they became a necessity, because I need as many layers possible to keep myself warm.
For this look I opted for a white top, jeans and my blue precious scarf in a simple knot that maked it look like a tie. What do you guys think?
I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog and also double thank you to those who leave a comment! It's so nice to know that I'm not talking alone like a crazy lady :P
I hope that you have a great day!-*-
Les écharpes sont nouvelles pour moi. Je les ai aimé toujours mais Venezuela est un pays tropical et il n'y a pas besoin d'elles. Comme je suis dans Europe maintenant, les écharpes sont indispensables pour moi, parce que j'ai besoin de tous les couches des vêtements possibles pour rester chaud.
Cette fois j'ai choisi un top blanc, des jeans et ma jolie écharpe bleu. C'est attaché un peu comme une cravate.
Finalement, je veux vous remercie pour visiter mon blog! :)
Bonne journée a tous!Kisses,

Keyla.