NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

I don't know much about football, but I can speak fluently in Prada

SIMONS cotton letterman jacket; J-CREW gingham print shirt; DIESEL leather belt; NUDIE JEAN CO Grim Tim fitted jeans; GUCCI monogram print hi-top sneakers.

I was never good at sports and probably will never [EVER] be, but I can sure look the part if I ever 'attempted' to play. Whether or not I could catch the ball or not, I'm a good runner even in my Gucci sneaks because my agility was built from all the dashing I've down around town to warehouse sales to sample sales.

I may shoot a basketball into a hoop and shout "Touch Down" or run to first base during baseball and ask for the goalie. And the only 'Polo' I will ever know is by Ralph Lauren and the closet thing to tennis I will ever get to is by wearing Lacoste. I don't know much about sports but if styling entire outfits for a group of 15 models for a runway show with one hand tied behind my back and one eye closed in 15 minutes was considered a sport…well... I'd be an Olympic Gold Medalist.