NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

Look of the Day: Just Belt It

Jacket: MARC BY MARC JACOBS. Jeans: PRADA. T-shirt: AMERICAN APPAREL.
Boots: SALVATORE FERRAGAMO. Belt: DIESEL. Gloves: WILFRED.

“JUST BELT IT ”—These three words are my answer to everything. I’ve preached it a lot in the past but never have I really practiced it on myself until now. This Marc by Marc jacket was a frustrated “I’m itching to buy something ASAP ” purchase at the Marc Jacobs store in Vegas last summer. This regretful and complete impulse purchase has been sitting in the back of my closet for the past year and hasn’t seen the light of day until now when I debuted out at the Boy’s Co 25th Anniversary Party and Fashion show a few days ago.

Since the jacket is two sizes two big for me, belting it was the answer. I felt a LITTLE ridiculous in the beginning belting my jacket but after a few handful of cocktails, the only thing I noticed that was ridiculous were the HUGE (literally ) douchebags in graphic t-shirts with more bling and rhinestones on them than the bling around their girlfriend’s necks and hands.

So like the sayin’ goes, “Boy you betta werkkkkkkkkkkk! ”

p.s. I`M GUY OF THE WEEK ON THE STYLE SPY!