NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Nothing Too Farfetch

I honestly should be packing for my weeklong trip away out of town right now, but I just can't pull myself away from the computer and farfetch.com.

This online boutique is THE boutique of all fashion and its lovers. It has a tremendously stunning selection of mens designer jackets to basic staple pieces that everyone should have in their closet to even something more luxuriously avant-garde like Rick Owens boots, which I personally would trade one of my internal organs to be able to own a pair of his leather beauties.

Anyways, I know I'm completely procrastinating on my packing for my vacation away, but after salivating over just about every leather piece I came across on farfetch.com, I'm at the point that I may just bring an empty suitcase on my trip, so I can just fill it up with an entire new wardrobe!

1) RAG & BONE varsity jacket w/ leather sleeves $690.00
2) SUNDAY 21 printed tee $90.00
3) LINDA FARROW by RAF SIMONS aviator sunglasses in black acetate $319.00
4) ACNE "Gym" sweatshirt $218.00
5) ALEXANDER WANG "Eugene" leather bag $981.00
6) KSUBI skinny jean in plum $170.00
7) RICK OWENS suede biker boot w/ front zip fastening $1,525.00
8) DIESEL BLACK GOLD leather belt w/ loop fastening $159.00

Bon Voyage!