NYC Style Spot   +  travel

Keeping up on Instagram... excuse me for being MIA!

Keeping up on Instagram...
I have been on holidays and loving every minute. Here are a few Instagram shots with more travel ones to come! The blog has been 'closed for construction' as I have decided to take off most of the recent photos of my boys, their faces in particular- As much of a proud a mumma as I am, I am certainly an extremely protective one... "like a lioness with my cubs" as my husband would describe me.
I just don't feel comfortable with them being online for the world to see...

I'm a blue girl... my two favourite colours!

Beach House... more pics soon!

Green Star... fantastic juicer! BEACH HOUSE

Cold & Flu support:
Quinoa with heaps of turmeric, ginger, garlic, onion and mushrooms!

Lots of flights and cold Melbourne = chest cold.
Lasted only a day after this onion/honey concoction.
Soak onions over night in Manuka/Jarrah honey and you have your very own & very awesome cough syrup...
Warning: Not the tastiest!

Yong Green Food, Brunswick... Y U M!