NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Transforming Tuesdays: (My House) The Kitchen REVEAL

Our Kitchen: Cottesloe

Alessi Ana Corkscrew
Georg Jensen watcher pitcher and bonbonniere.
Missoni hand towels.
Kelly Wearstler kaleidoscope purchased a long time ago but very trendy right now!

Coral and shell collection from various holiday places around the world.
Further down... Georg Jensen vase, Alessi lemon squeezer and Alessi kettle.
My 3 favourite kitchen items out- Juicer, thermomix & water filter.

Before 1

Before 2

Before 3

Instagram pics below... follow me at 'decorempress'

I have left out our gorgeous Ada & Darcy bar cart that I styled months ago! I have been meaning to blog about it but have been crazy busy enjoying my kids and holidaying... tough work, I know! ;)
The lovely Kellie at Ada & Darcy thought it was quite funny when I told her how my bar cart was being styled... pics soon!

We will be renting this house out now that we are back in Melbourne... can't wait to make our new house a home!