NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

Who needs Santa when your two best friends are Visa & Mastercard

Rubber Boots & Belt: GUCCI. Trench Coat: BURBERRY.

Who needs Santa when your two best friends are Visa & Mastercard!

My two best friends are horrible influences and they always seem to encourage me to spend more money than I make. But in my strong defense and in their full support, life living in rainy Vancouver wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous NEW trench and chic NEW rain boots because everyone knows it rains about 300 out of 365 days a year in this damn forsaken city. And as for the NEW belt and with every reason why I buy them, it helps me keep my pants up after I loose all that weight from STARVING in order to have enough money to pay off my credit card debts!

So, what item(s) have you spoiled yourself with this holiday season?