NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

We all have dreams...some are just more achieveable than others

february.28.2009

Lately, I’ve been more of an Anorexic Stylist than a starving one. I'm hungry and bored to the point that I find pleasure in rearranging my DVD collection in alphabetical order. After recently completing school, I constantly think to myself, “What the hell is next for me? What am I going to do? Where am I going? Who do I have to DO?...*sigh* well if all else fails, maybe I could do some modelling?

Pfffffffffftt, YEAH RIGHT. BITCH PUHHHLEASE, SIT DOWN.
Yeah, uhhh surrre, I might throw BlackBerry bitch fits like Naomi Campbell and have been mistaken for being on the 'Kate Moss Diet' in the past, but seriously, you know the world has gone mad cow when you start seeing my face on the cover of a nationwide magazine! But until then, you’re going to see my face all over this blog, bitch!

Anyways, being the ‘gracious friend’ that I am, I allowed (or secretly begged) a good friend, Tim Kuo of Markus J Hair Salon to borrow my head for a hair competition photo shoot that he was entering. Tim is a amazing hair stylist with a passionate flair for intricate detail and strong attention on the coiff of anyone placed in his chair. He’s definitely a creative artist who is not afraid to push boundaries to the extreme. Best of luck with the competition buddy and I’m sorry for not sending out a disclaimer notice stating that the model will not accept any responsibilities or should not be held liable of anything during the competition due to the model’s unfortunate visage.

But besides that, Team Tim for the win bitches!

Hair by: Tim Kuo
Make-up by: Brandy Kirkham
Photographer: Matt
Wardrobe provided by: JNBY www.jnby.ca

Markus J Hair & Well-Being - Hair Salon in Kitsilano, Vancouver
www.markusjhair.com

-Px