NYC Style Spot   +  white

Decorating my house: STEP 1- The ENTRANCE, my inspiration (IMAGES)

I aim to have quite a neutral palette. Black & white will of course, be the most predominant.
This canvas (above) is my most important & meaningful inspiration.
My 'printdolls' large canvas prints. Print Dolls is now an extinct company as they quit to focus on their families. Unfortunately a lot of copycat's have come about since then but you can really see the quality in person.
I have 3 that have personal meaning to us.
One includes my son's name and the name of our favourite holiday spot, Noosa.
The second is our hometown of Melbourne and the 3rd is based on our current 'adventure' in Perth.

Greg Natale images

I love a bold rug in the entrance. Black & white, of course! Greg Natale images

I want to make sure what I have in this house will suit our next 'dream' house which will be more classic, black & white, eclectic glamour, Hampton's style