NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

The Starving Stylist’s Summer Necessities:

With Vancouver’s weather leisurely warming up for summer, I have exactly one month left to get my body beach ready. Whether it’s getting a bronzed tan or sorting out my closet, I shouldn’t have trouble losing a handful of pounds on the way for that body, especially if I’m left starving rail thin to have enough money to afford everything on my list below!

  • T By Alexander Wang – Classic tank w/ pocket in black $70.00
  • Gitman Brothers – Long-sleeve striped shirt $155.00
  • Want Les Essentiels De La Vie – Shoppers Bag in mustard $175.00
  • Acne – Tourlow Gladiator in black leather $375.00
  • Tom Ford – Mackenzie Style#14988 sunglasses in black $420.00
  • Toms – University rope sole striped canvas flat slip-ons $60.00
  • Levi’s – Cords for Opening Ceremony in Curry - $125.00
  • So, what are a few of your necessities for summer?