NYC Style Spot   +  zinc

Aftermath

sweater, h&m; skirt, american apparel; tights, target; shoes, zinc; feather pin, Paris Tarts;

I did not crop the first photo on purpose, to show you the aftermath of the fire from a couple weeks back. Ok, so 2 years ago, I found these shoes at loehmanns and it was love at first sight. The only problem was they were so damn uncomfortable, I could never wear them for more than 5 minutes. newly revisited however, I have found that over the past year or so, I have been getting a lot of 5-inch-training and these puppies are now a breeze to walk in. Amazing!
I look mildly psychotic in the second photo, no? scary.

Also, I want everyone to go check out theLucky "Style Your Jeans" contest, and enter to win! Basically, your chances of winning amazing prizes are very high because The Supermelon will choose their own 3 finalists. So what the hay? Enter already, I know I did.