NYC Style Spot   +  Dresses

bloggers unite
this past saturday afternoon, me and the lovely Lucrecia at Fashion is poison met up for some shoppin' and shootin'. It was super hot that day! But Lucrecia is amazingly nice and super cute! check out her blog and show her lots of love. That day I kinda had a brain fart and did not actually pack any specific outfit for the shoot, i just wore the one i thought of. the 2nd and 3rd outfits are improvised from whatever crap i had laying around in the back of my car. i guess messyness saves the day?? also, please pay attention to the mild contrast between Lucrecia's and my outfits, its funnay.
(click images to enlarge)

1st outfit:striped bodysuit, american apparel; suede skirt, vintage; booties, newport-news.com; pins, chanel;
2nd outfit:dress, f21; shoes, jefferey campbell;
3rd outift:leather dress, vintage; cardigan, loehmanns; booties, victoriassecret.com;;


i just got word that my john lennon sun-glasses are on the way. kinda exciting!