NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

the un-greener side

shirt, f21; leather skirt & belt, vintage; shoes, nine west;

naturally i am aesthetically drawn to dry and dead looking plants rather than lush green. as you can see from picture number three, the other side really is greener. i dunno, i am strange. last night i showered, put my hair up in a bun thingie and went to bed as it was too hot. haphazardly this morning i awoke with this strange do. being way to lazy and unskilled, i left it. you see i am a complete dumb ass when it comes to hair and make up. that is why in many of my photos my hair looks fugly and messy. i literally wake up and leave, i wouldn't even be able to tell you exactly where the hair brushes are in my house.

tomorrow is going to be a super long and tiring day as my bosses and i are going to a tradeshow and walking everysingle aisle scouring for new and exciting products. i better find my comfy flats tomorrow!