NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

i wish you many butterflies

dress, vintage; shoes, dkny;

How was everyone's thanksgiving? Hopefully it was a great time spent with dear family and friends. This long weekend has been a good chance for me to catch up on practice LSAT tests. Originally, I had been planning on taking the LSAT in December. However, I decided to postpone the test until February to give myself a little bit more time. Thankfully, my practice test scores are improving, but I have not yet reached the goal-zone. Enough, LSAT talk. I'm falling asleep/throwing up as I type about it, I can only imagine what you feel reading about it.
Did anyone step out for some black Friday shopping? That's a dumb question. EVERYONE did. Every year I swear that I am not going to get within even 100 feet of any type of mall, but yesterday after 3 hours of brutal practice testing I ditched the starbucks I normally study at and hopped over to the mall. At first, I was kicking myself in the butt for getting myself stuck on the 5th floor of the parking lot going in circles for about 30 minutes. I gave up and started to exit the parking lot, and on the way out I found the perfect parking spot, so I parked. Every store was unbearably filled with people and strollers and lines. Normally, I only go to the mall at like 10am tuesday mornings because I love being the only one in the store, so I was again kicking myself. I still had gift cards to use so I ended up purchasing this faux fur coat for a total of $70 out of my pocket. I thought that was a good deal, and it made my frustrations and ass kicking worthwhile.
Today I indulged in watching two really great French movies Priceless & The Diving Bell & the Butterfly. The latter of which is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen and a new favorite. If you like foreign films, watch it.

Plans for tomorrow: one more practice test, start a draft for personal statement, and clean car.