NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Joy for Jibri
The thing about being friends with other fat fashion bloggers is that our conversations are bound to lead to overlapping blog content. My great friend Christina (recently featured here) just told me about the fab label Jibri, which she wrote about on The Musings of a Fatshionista. So, my apologies if you're reading about this twice, but I figure it's so great that it's worth it. I seriously can't get enough of Jibri's designs! Finally! Fashionable, current, structured options for young fashionistas sizes 14-24. This is exactly what I would love to see more of in the plus size industry. Lane Bryant and Torrid could definitely take a few tips from this designer's fresh perspective. Read more about Jibri at jibrionline.com, and get your hands on these gorgeous pieces at their ebay store. I don't know about you, but I need that white and mustard dress in my wardrobe ASAP.