NYC Style Spot   +  sweet stuff

Eventually, it was a blast!
Geez.. i forgot to spill everything yesterday, the day i got surprises from my daring friends. i felt so happy yet excited. well, i couldn't help but wonder: 'How could i be that lucky?'. i didn't realize that there would be a surprise, a pleasant surprise like that! i just love my friends! all of them! even though i'm a lil' bit disappointed, my bestest friend couldn't make it to arrange the surprise, but she had called me though, so i just let it go. cause, at least i still know that she remembers me, even though we're apart by the distance. lol!

first thing first, i woke up in the morning, preparing for school which i wasn't really interested into because i doubted that i would be appreciated after that wish list incident, i wasn't so sure if i can get through the day or not. when i went downstairs, then i realized something was on the bar table at my house, and i found a bouquet of roses, with a greeting card, and i was so surprised! it was from betza! geez! i could stop wondering how could he be that sweet to me! the roses were so pretty and i love it so much! even my dad loves that as well, he was so sure that they were imported, because, the roses were so unique, they were white outside, and red inside, they were real though, not those ordinary artificial roses. x) glad that i received those flowers, i had never received a bouquet before, so, it was a very special reminiscence.Lovely bouquet, 17 roses.roses. roses. roses.

his mother came by in the afternoon, around 4 P.M i guess, and that's surprising, because she didn't had any idea that his son had a plan to send me those roses, and his sister didn't know either. and his mother bought me a longchamp bag! red longchamp bag! it was like, 'she knows what i wanted!'. geez!!! that was one of the surprises though, love it!

back in the morning, i went to school not in a pleasant mood, but the first time i walked into the classroom, my friends (read: Geraldi, inyonk, hana, odie, anuz) surprised me with birthday song and 2 pieces of cakes with candles. there weren't tonk and cia, cause they were late for school, but still, i appreciated everything! everything went smooth until i realized, after the surprise, everybody in my class didn't care too much, and they greeted me like usual, without any expressive moves or any excitement came out from their faces. i felt a little bit stressed, after what i had been through the day before, i didn't even have the guts to show my birthday excitement. i went so quiet and still stayed quite til the evening. argghh! but eventually, at the cafetaria, MAS and the others surprised me! i was in a state of shock! i can't express how i felt that time, because, that moment was so amusing! i LOVE my friends! and i know that they still care and love me.. x)went crazy, lol.

but, something popped up straight ahead, the person which i hoped to stand upright to me, he was REALLY MAD at me, in serious way. geez, i was so disappointed that we had to argue on my birthday date. x( but at least we have made up, so it wont' be a matter no more. thanks guys.. i HEART you all!

xoxo, michelle.