NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Asos!
If I could fill my entire closet with clothing from only one store, it would undoubtedly be Asos.com. Honestly, there is no other place that has that many things I am completely in love with; I think it's safe to say I would gladly wear 99% of what they offer. So you can imagine my reaction when I found out from a very reliable source (read: Twitter) that Asos is considering adding a plus size line! If this happens, I can die happy. They already offer sizes up to UK20, but extending the range further would make a huge difference. As far as I know, things are still in the early planning stages; in fact, they are asking for feedback and advice from people like us. Please participate in the survey and be sure to comment on their blog--I want us to do all we can so that 1) they see there is a desire for this line, and 2) we can avoid disaster a la Faith21.
Also, more Beth Ditto for Evans pictures have surfaced, check out The Musings of a Fatshionista to see the images.