NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

New At Dorothy Perkins
I need money, ASAP. I am pretty much torturing myself by writing a fashion blog since I can't afford any of the things I feature. I was browsing the Dorothy Perkins site, and (as always) found a ton of new things I'm dying for. I have been looking for the perfect sequined blazer for over a year now (and yes, I'm still obsessed with sequined leggings too).1. Sequin Boyfriend Jacket
2. Color Block Dress
3. Black Crinkle Biker Jacket
4. Ruched Sleeve Tunic
5. Lime/Animal Print Tunic
6. Jade Body Con Mini
7. Blue Croc Purse
8. Bow Ankle Strap Flats
9. Purple Bodysuit

I did splurge on something recently though; I have been drooling over those amazing studded Chloe booties forever. You know, the ones everyone has wanted since they came on the scene last year. After reading The Musings of a Fatshionista and seeing that Free People is now selling some almost identical knockoffs for a thousand bucks less than the originals, there was no doubt in my mind I had to have them. I do not regret this decision at all (though I may regret writing about it, because my mom reads this blog and will kill me when she finds out...sorry mom!)