NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

My Latest Favourite Thing is by H&M

Pictured above is the latest item to join my closet (or clothes-rail, truthfully, as I do not own a proper closet). I saw it during a short stop at H&M, thought about it for a couple of seconds, then I bought it ( €19,95) and I eventually fell in love with it.

What I love about it - is how easy it is to wear. In cotton, it feels like a cardigan more than a jacket. It goes over and under other items to bring some soldier fun to my day. It can be dressy, it can be casual, it can even be sexy.

How I wear it - I wear it over a black wool dress by the same brand. I team it with a long black or purple t-shirt over skinny jeans or black leggings. And last Monday it went over a flower print dress and the clash surprisingly worked.

Picture: H&M via TimesOnline