NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

a little nude, a little nautical
Got this BCBGMAXAZRIA trench on sale for $120 (down from $400!). It's no Burberry but it definitely looks classic and easy. It is probably the most 'grown up' coat I have owned thus far. The detailing on it makes me happy. The only problem? It is unlined. I know, right-- a coat that retails for $400 that is unlined?? I guess on the plus-side it might be fun to choose a fabric of my choice to line it if I wanted. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get it lined?The top was also a steal -- about $17 at H&M. Love that it incorporates the nautical look with puff sleeves.What do you think of these booties? Paid full price for them at Zara. Not sure about them now, though because they look a little bit chunky for my liking... they were $109+tax. What do you think... keep or sell?Love the details on this necklace. You probably can't see from the photos, but when I opened the package from ASOS I noticed little alternating silver studs and pale pink rhinestones on a few of the "fans". What a sweet, subtle touch to this season's grey/nude trend, right?

P.S. I am so flattered and happy about the great response to my previous posts! It's so encouraging to hear things from already established bloggers and makes me want to keep on posting. Thank you!

Wearing: BCBGMAXAZRIA trench coat, H&M striped puff-sleeved top, 7 For All Mankind double knit pants, Zara booties, ASOS vintage-style necklace