NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Fatshionistas in French Glamour
Sorry for the lack of updates! I'm having camera issues, but things should be resolved this weekend. In other news, Fatshionistas were featured in the June issue of French Glamour Magazine! The lovely French bloggers Stephanie, Sakina, and Kylanita (please check out their blogs if you haven't) look amazing in their spread . J, Lilli and myself were also mentioned! This is a huge honor, and I can't wait to get the hard copy in my hands.

Since I last posted, I was also named one of the 40 Bloggers Who Really Count by the Times Online, and Faith21 reposted my Vogue video with a special intro by yours truly (and you can also shop my picks)! Lastly, the bloggers going to the YFF Conference interviewed the Head Designer at Evans, and that's posted on our main website. Make sure you check those out.